Experience Water jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
Newcastle NSW (undo)
- Previous CHPP and heavy mining equipment experience.
- To be considered for the role you will possess the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Previous network modelling or design experience.
- We embrace flexible working and are always open to discussing your individual needs so that you get to create…
- In return, we offer remarkable career shaping opportunities to extend your skills and gain global experience.
- This ownership is what sets us apart and means our…
- Extensive skills and experience in, on the job work planning preferably heavy industry environment.
- We are active across rail and transport, communications and…
- 2-4 years’ relevant industrial experience.
- Software experience in power simulation software and AutoCAD.
- We embrace flexible working and are always open to…
- Site based Project engineering experience within water/wastewater infrastructure including wastewater treatment plants, water/sewer pipelines and pump stations.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Primavera P6 capability, and project planning software experience is essential.
- We embrace flexible working and are always open to discussing your individual needs so that you get to create your own experience with us.
- Demonstrated supervisory experience on construction projects in water and wastewater.
- We are seeking to appoint a Construction Manager for delivering the scope…
- The team collaborates across ANZ including other flooding teams, drainage teams and water resources advisory teams.
- Just imagine your future with us….
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.