Experienced Office jobs in Queensland
You refined by:
- Working and training alongside experienced Practice Assistants, this role will be responsible for providing day-to-day administrative support to the team.
- Engineering and/or construction office background with direct knowledge of vendor and engineering documents is preferred.
- Experience – Demonstrated experience in an all-rounder office support role.
- Flexible productivity – Initiative to strategically multi-task and coordinate…
$74,175 a year
- Council’s office locations have local parking on-site and are in close proximity to public transport networks.
- A current resumé or curriculum vitæ.
- Expressions of interest are now being sought from suitably qualified and experienced Plant Operators to join our on-site construction team for our APLNG Project…
- We are currently seeking a finance administrator to join either our Melbourne or Brisbane office working alongside an experienced senior finance administrator,…
- An opportunity has presented itself within our Brisbane Office for an experienced Legal Assistant to join our Float team.
- Front Office management - all aspects.
- Strong computer skills, especially in the MS Office suite.
- Since our inception in 2004 we have experienced extensive…
Brisbane Central Business District QLD
- Principal Underground Operations Excellence – Brisbane Corporate Office.
- ANGLO AMERICAN’S METALLURGICAL COAL BUSINESS, BRISBANE CORPORATE OFFICE, QLD.
- Personal computing skills utilising Microsoft Office systems.
- These roles would be well suited to experienced Gas Transmission and Process Operations personnel…
Be the first to see new Experienced Office jobs in Queensland
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.