You refined by:
Fabrication Project Manager jobs in New South Wales
$90,000 - $125,000 a year
- Deliver projects to workshop in consultation with Construction Manager.
- Assist with design detailing prior to fabrication.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Good understanding of medium and heavy steel fabrication.
- Initiating and participating in cost reduction and value analysis projects approved by the Engineering…
Wetherill Park NSW
- Project programming, cost-control and managing budgets.
- A rare opportunity has become available for an energetic and passionate Sales Manager to drive our…
$150,000 - $200,000 a year
- Extensive experience working as a construction project manager.
- City-based role (office-based with site visits) for a Senior Project Manager to lead pre…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.