Face Work jobs in New South Wales
$130,000 - $200,000 a year
- Be the face of the creative team.
- Be the face of the content brand - thought leadership, mumbrella, Ted Talk opportunities.
- New role - define your scope.
- Good phone & face to face manner.
- My client is a leading health not-for-profit, who make a difference to Australia every day with the work they do.
$300,000 a year
- This will be complex, considering the resistance you may face but also the complexities of a multi-site business.
- Low to mid $300s base plus incentives.
$35 - $36 an hour
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with team members at all levels.
- The role will work across a number of areas on a cross functional basis.
- Experience as First line user support via face to face, email and phone.
- Great opportunity to work for an impressive blue chip company.
- Delivering projects in the face of ambiguity and adversity.
- Winning a number of awards recently as one of Australia's Top Companies to work due to their…
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work with customers.
- Your remit will cover 1st and a minor 2nd level support (covering phone, email, chat, remote and…
- Your day to day will be to be the first and second line of IT support for our clients internal staff, follow standard service desk procedures in an environment…
- Great permanent opportunity to work from an international service provider.
- In this role you will be required to be an remote/on site engineer where your duties…
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Our client, a leading Food & Beverage FMCG organisation, is looking for an Account Manager / Trade…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.