Factory Hands jobs
You refined by:
Sydney NSW (undo)
- Work with the Store Manager in maintaining stock on hand targets within key categories.
- Stockroom Specialist, adidas Lidcombe Factory Outlet Store.
- Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services.
- Our client is Australia's largest leading manufacturer of steel…
$22 - $23 an hour
- You will also be required to do general hand duties around the factory.
- Labourpower is currently seeking a General Hand to start immediately at a factory based…
$35 - $50 an hour
- Fully equipped with hand and power tools.
- Detailed Joiners are required for both site and factory work throughout the Sydney Metro area.
$100,000 a year
- Minimum 5 years' hands on experience in the design industry.
- A track record of working with factories and leading projects from concept to production.
$40 - $42 an hour
- Suitable hand, power tools & PPE.
- The sites will be based in Western Sydney and consist of a variety of production plants / factories.
- Build massive scale, high quality migration factories with AWS Consulting Partners.
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in software re-platforming, systems…
- Scope and execute hands-on migrations from 1st- and 3rd-party platforms to Azure.
- The Opportunity: Joining the One Commercial Partner team as a Cloud Solution…
Complete Recruitment Solutions
$26.93 an hour
- Previous factory or production experience preferred but not essential.
- Complete Recruitment Solutions is seeking a Factory Hand / General Hand for our client, a…
- Liaising with factories and deliveries.
- This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to step out and move into a position where you will be the right hand to the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.