Family Support Worker $72,700 jobs
- Committed to improving the lives of children, young people and families?
- In this role you will also promote placement stability by providing flexible support to…
$40.01 an hour
- HOMHS workers utilise direct care engagement via the Collaborative Recovery Model (CRM), underpinned by the principles of trauma informed care, family centred…
Australian Financial Security Authority (AFSA)
$82,748 - $92,747 a year
- AFSA actively promotes flexibility with working options in this role to support your family.
- Lead, guide and support workers to understand and adhere to all…
- To provide discipline specific consultation, assessment and intervention to consumers, their families & carers.
- Senior Social Worker- Grade 3.
$89,674 a year
- These families will come from various language, cultural and socio-economic groups and your role is to strengthen families and improve circumstances for…
$91,124 - $104,109 a year
- Participate in training and education opportunities to support ongoing professional development.
- Engage relevant internal and external stakeholders including…
$68,754 - $87,282 a year
- Everyone receives training in Strengths and support to participate in Productive Ward and Safewards.
- We work collaboratively with peer workers, consumer and…
- We are always evolving and welcome like people to be part of ‘work home and work family’.
- Support a select group of consumers whose needs require very regular…
- Provide specialist occupational therapy assessments and evidence based interventions including sensory modulation, group work and one to one support.
- The patient population will include a large mix of students, young singles, workers and established families.
- CBD location – July/August start.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.