Farm Work jobs
- Be eligible for work in Australia.
- Demonstrate honesty, integrity and have a strong work ethic.
- Be reliable, punctual and able to work 6 days per week.
$24.36 an hour
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Willing to work day and night shifts.
- Able to work independently and as a team.
- Pay: $24.36 per hour.
DA Hall & Co.
- Be accountable for the work completed;
- Maintain a clean and tidy work environment.
- You will be required to work efficiently and cohesively within a team…
$28 - $31 an hour
- Be part of a small supervised work crew.
- Casual work hours of up to 8.5 hours per day, 2 - 4 days per week for a minimum of two months.
- To be eligible you must:
- TranEx Solar is a growing business that specialises in the mechanical installation of large scale solar farms throughout Australia.
$25.79 an hour
- Ensure a safe work environment and culture is maintained.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Good wage + Shared accommodation but not on farm so you will need transport.
- There is potential for more work post the season for the right fit.
M C CONNERS RACING PTY LTD
Warwick Farm NSW
- Applicant must have experience with horses and willing to work split shifts.
- Boutique Warwick Farm stable requires a stable hand to join our team.
- Guardian is a place where our people are recognised and rewarded for bringing their whole self to work.
- An easy walk from Tempe and Wolli Creek train stations…
Silverdale Farm - Grant Bloodstock
- Staff accommodation available on farm.
- Days and hours of work can be discussed to suit applicants.
- The farm is located in the Southern Highlands region, South…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.