Fashion Buyer jobs in New South Wales
- Identify and build relationships with the appropriate account buyers.
- Proactively manage pipeline; input, monitor, and update opportunities in a timely fashion.
- Manage and execute long form contracts as well as flow Purchase Order (PO) requirements to indirect buyers for execution on time ensuring key contractual flow…
$60,000 a year
- Dealing with the top people in the business (buyers, owners etc.).
- With an edgy and appealing mix of seasonal must haves our client has satisfied the fashion…
- SES fashions is seeking someone who loves fashion and has passion to work in this field.
- As a assistant buyer, you will:
- Must be fluent in Chinese & English.
- Passion for retail and fashion.
- The role is based at ally fashion Camperdown, Sydney NSW.
- You will be able to build strong vendor and market relationships,…
- Working for a well established retailer.
- An International Fashion Retailer, growing across Australia and New Zealand.
- Organise travel for buying/intake teams.
$90,000 - $110,000 a year
- Our client is a leading off-price apparel and home fashion global retailer.
- Global retailer across Apparel, Beauty and Home Fashions.
- Sound knowledge of the fashion and fabric industry.
- Following trends in the fashion and fitness industries and constantly coming up with new products.
- A good understanding of general fashion retail principles.
- Working closely with buyers to develop commercially viable collections.
Ray White Commercial NSW GSS
Taren Point NSW
- Are commercial-savvy and can communicate numerical data easily to clients and prospective buyers;
- Consistently respond to client’s needs in a timely fashion and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.