Fashion Buyer jobs in New South Wales
Ray White Commercial NSW GSS
Taren Point NSW
- Are commercial-savvy and can communicate numerical data easily to clients and prospective buyers;
- Consistently respond to client’s needs in a timely fashion and…
- To develop and design fashion forward menswear.
- Tertiary qualifications in design, fashion or textiles.
- You will be accountable for creating fashion forward,…
$100,000 - $119,999 a year
- Key Responsibilities Drive quality and fit of apparel and make sure the company’s standards are met Assess samples and review garment construction Responsible…
- We are looking for a people leader who really understands mens fashion!
- We are a group of people believing in making a positive difference in this world and…
- Working on a multi-category department in Fashion Jewellery.
- Reporting into the General Manager, with full ownership of the department.
Northern Beaches NSW
- Have managed of assistant buyer and buyers assistants.
- Come from the fashion or accessories basckground working with seasonal product.
$110,000 - $125,000 a year
- Reporting into the General Manager, the Category Manager will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day management across the multi-category Jewellery…
$100,000 - $110,000 a year
- Working closely with the buyer on range planning.
- You will play a key part in the exciting growth of this young fashion retailer.
$80,000 - $100,000 a year
- Forecasting and trading the department closely with the buyer.
- Our client is a fashion business with a strong presence in travel looking for strategic Planner.
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.