Fashion Wholesale jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
- Ideally you will have experience designing products within fashion or accessories targeted towards females and or children.
- RAPIDLY GROWING GOLD COAST BUSINESS.
Surry Hills NSW
- Amazing clothing discounts (on wholesale prices).
- Having an innate fashion knowledge and eye for colours, fit, construction and silhouettes in women's fashion…
- Creating line sheets for wholesale.
- You have an interest in fashion marketing strategy.
- Manage stock returns from retail and wholesale accounts.
City Chic Collective
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- Together with our dedication to the latest fashion and our ultimate hourglass fit, CC has become the global destination for size 14-24 that put fashion first.
- Previous experience in a data driven and admin focused role, within the fashion or wholesale sector is preferable Your professional, engaging, and positive…
- Previous experience in fashion, visual merchandising, store sales, or management.
- Develop and maintain an awareness of new fashion ideas and trends as well as…
$85,000 - $90,000 a year
- An amazing opportunity to join a global Fashion business, as their Marketing & PR Manager, working across globally known brands, and working alongside the Head…
Talent Match Recruitment Pty Ltd
$75,000 - $80,000 a year
- A minimum of 5-10 years Payables experience ideally in a retail or imports wholesale / distribution industry.
- Mentor the Accounts Payable Team.
- Develop ongoing liaison with key opinion leaders, fashion editors/bloggers and other editorial/advertising teams to maximise opportunities and brand perception.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.