Fashion Wholesale jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
Sydney NSW (undo)
- You will have strong, demonstrable, professional wholesale sales or Retail Buying/Merchandising experience developed in the Sport, Fashion, Apparel or similar…
- Achieving the Net Sales Target for assigned Field wholesale Customers.
- Functional - > 2 years in sales, ideally with wholesale focus.
- Australian fashion brand carrying out business throughout the world.
- Dealing with warehouses and wholesale customers both in Australia and overseas to ensure…
- Ideally you will have experience designing products within fashion or accessories targeted towards females and or children.
- RAPIDLY GROWING GOLD COAST BUSINESS.
- Experience working in multi-channel retail and/or wholesale trading environment.
- Extensive planning experience in a similar role within a traditional fashion…
- Creating line sheets for wholesale.
- You have an interest in fashion marketing strategy.
- Manage stock returns from retail and wholesale accounts.
$250,000 - $350,000 a year
- You will understand the unique nature and spend of wholesale fashion products.
- Understanding the importance of wholesale product placement, ensuring the brand…
$80,000 - $89,999 a year
- This high end fashion label upholds a well-established wholesale business internationally with an enviable list of major stockists including Net-a-Porter,…
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
- Previous experience in a wholesale/retail environment.
- Experience working with product with a fashion focus.
- Please note this role is based in Sydney if you're…
- One of the largest distributors in Australia and New Zealand and home to over 10 world-class leading brands including fashion apparel, sports and premium…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.