Fashion, Intern jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
- You don’t need experience in eCommerce or Digital – an interest in these systems and a passion for retail and fashion will be what we look for.
$75,000 - $80,000 a year
- Have a passion for fashion content and great knowledge of fashion online communities and influencers.
- Work for this reputable global fashion retailer.
New South Wales
- Mentors project Site Engineers and students/interns.
- Design and Commissioning Coordinator - 190000V6.
- At PCL, you are more than just an employee.
- Provide an exemplary level of customer service to specialists, pharmacists, nurses and patients, through understanding their enquiries and information needs and…
- Ability to think, plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion.
- This is a 12 month Fixed-Term Contract (FTC) position.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$35 - $45 an hour
- This role will be to support the Directors and collaborate with other members of the team to produce detailed documentation in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Employing around 5,000 people across Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Fiji and New Caledonia, our employees have the opportunity to fashion their own…
New South Wales
- Medical staffing of the Department consists of consultants, trainees, residents, interns and medical students.
- Major referral and teaching hospital.
$65,000 - $85,000 a year
- My client is a popular Australian men's designer clothing brand operating through six stores nationally with key wholesalers based overseas.
- Reporting to the Head of OD in Sydney, this role will focus on taking overall responsibility for the recruitment and development of the organisation’s interns…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.