You refined by:
- Improve on existing applications by adding new features and components.
- Short term contract with a Government Department.
- Configuration and implementation of new features and services within ServiceNow.
- Level 2 application support for ServiceNow.
$140,000 - $160,000 a year
- Successfully implement agile based QE solutions; working with platform teams partners and senior client stakeholders to deliver high quality products and…
- Demonstrated knowledge of the ServiceNow architecture and experience in designing, developing, testing, documenting and deploying software features on the…
- Demonstrated ServiceNow administration and support functions – upgrades, patching, plugins and feature enhancements;
- 8 Months contract on a view to extend.
- Responsible for ensuring data is being effectively captured from new digital features and products.
- This role will ensure we have digital data analytics to…
- Able to identify inaccessible features of visual and interaction design.
- Adaps has been scouted to source “Usability/Accessibility Consultant“ for a Large…
- Work directly with data visualization partners to understand product roadmap and bring cutting edge features to our client.
$90,000 - $160,000 a year
- Work with other team members to refine the product backlog, estimate features, epics and stories based on acceptance criteria and definition of done.
- Expert level experience in using PEGA features like Clipboard, Tracer, Decision Tables, Decision Tree, Data tables etc.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.