You refined by:
Sydney NSW (undo)
- Pays vary for extras and feature work, and feature work can pay good money.
- We are submitting people daily for all the current jobs in film & TV, from extras…
- Being passionate about the products you sell and actively learning about their features and benefits.
- Default language You have a hands-on approach and don’t…
- Together d esign the product/feature life cycle from initial insights into the UX and CX flows.
- Opportunity to craft premium experiences for one of Australia’s…
$70,000 - $125,000 a year
- Feature for discussion with peer group.
- Design and implement new features in the current code base.
- We are looking to build on our fast uptake, continue to…
- Identify and explain room features to guests (e.g., use of room key, mini-bar, ice and vending areas, in-room safe, valet laundry services).
The Red Republic
- Learning copywriting and editing skills – social media, snippet writing for features and pitches.
- The Red Republic is an agency of creative communicators…
- Marriott's Autograph Collection features a select group of upscale and luxury independent partner hotels, each with its own distinct personality, experience,…
- Strong interest in technology, particularly Apple products, and agility at learning new products and features.
- Do you love how it feels to encourage others?
- This has allowed for a unique environment where engineers spend most of their time optimizing performance and releasing new features rather than fixing legacy…
- Slatevfx is recruiting a Junior 3D Generalist with feature experience to work on current projects.
- The position is based in our Sydney office at Fox Studios.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.