You refined by:
Product Owner (undo)
- Maximising the value of the work done by the feature team.
- As our Product Owner you are responsible for managing the product backlog for the assigned feature…
- You will be customer focused and passionate about delivering best in class service bringing innovative solutions for new features, functionality and…
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product.
- The Product Owner is responsible for setting, prioritizing, and evaluating the work…
- Create epics, features and user stories and define acceptance criteria.
- Contract until 30th June 2020 | Extensions Likely.
- A proactive and driven nature;
- Create epics, features and user stories.
- Create a product roadmap and define customer needs and the associated features.
- ASAP Start Until 30th of June 2020.
- As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for gathering feature requests, scheduling releases and coordinating sprints.
- Work with MNF's core products.
- Create epics, Features and user stories and also define acceptance criteria.
- Need to have experience in creating a product roadmap and define customer needs and…
$85 - $90 an hour
- Managing feature iteration through the product lifecycle.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a Product Owner to join one of the largest government agencies in…
$160,000 - $170,000 a year
- Maintaining the overall roadmap, including ongoing product strategy, product planning, experience design and requirements for the development for new features,…
- Lead the delivery of features by conveying the project vision & priority to the team based on business value;
- Identify opportunities and provide insights around…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.