Federal Group jobs
You refined by:
$70 - $110 an hour
- 12 month contract with multiple 1 year extension options.
- NV1 clearance will be sponsored for the successful candidate.
- Oversee the secretariat support and coordination for the NCLD's longitudinal survey advisory groups.
- Initial contract of 6 Months with 6 Months Extension.
Ignite Specialist Recruitment Services
- The Technical Business Analyst will be responsible for gathering metadata requirements, working closely with the department’s metadata working group (MDWG) and…
- Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Technical Business Analyst to be responsible for gathering metadata requirements, working closely with the department…
- Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage an APS6 Member & Senator Contact Officer (MASCO).
$90 - $110 an hour
- Minimum Baseline security clearance required.
- Finite is an Australian owned award winning independent ICT recruitment company that currently supplies to many of…
- Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage an APS6 Communications Officer.
- Demonstrated ability to be agile and creative.
Aurec Human Capital Group
- Our Federal Government client has a long term opportunity for an experienced Project Controller.
- The Project Controller will provide support on the process of…
- Baseline Security Clearance is desired.
- Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage a Business Analyst.
$80 - $100 an hour
- Tasked to a metadata working group, this opportunity will see you work closely with project staff and subject matter experts to gather metadata requirements and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.