You refined by:
Melbourne VIC (undo)
$70,462 - $76,355 a year
- Follow policy and procedures to ensure compliance with ACU College and state and federal requirements.
- Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander…
Australian Competition & Consumer Commission (ACCC...
$76,227 - $80,826 a year
- Building and maintaining collaborative relationships with staff, AER Board members, formal consumer engagement mechanisms, consumer groups, energy market…
- Handle and process reservations and inquiries for both FIT and Group.
- Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or…
- We have an opportunity to join our Defence Mission Systems group to support the delivery of customer programs (defence and federal government).
- Reporting to the Asset Data Manager you will ensure all contract deliverables comply with Federal and State legislation, Australian Standards (AS), National…
- Contributes tocompany, client and federal regulatory requirements/audit responses as needed.
- The Principal Project Assistant provides administrative and…
- The Event Sales Executive is responsible for the effective coordination and management of meetings, incentives, exhibition groups and wedding functions.
Canopy Growth Corporation
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable dealing at all levels within the Group.
- Ensure that the statutory/tax/audit obligations are prepared and…
- 1-3 years of litigation experience is required, with exposure to Federal Circuit and High Court documents desirable.
- Our firm values and celebrates diversity.
- Australian Federal Police Clearance, Current First Aid qualification, Working with Children check etc.
- Full-time opportunity, Monday-Friday 38 hours per week.
Be the first to see new Federal Group jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.