Field Maintenance jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
Michael Page (undo)
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- Maintenance of high quality supplier relationships.
- My client is a leading manufacturing company in their field.
- Exposure to supply market (locally & globally).
- 2 to 6 years' experience in Maintenance.
- A Tertiary/ Trade Qualifications in relevant Engineering field.
- As a Maintenance Planner Scheduler you are required but…
$55,000 - $60,000 a year
- Website - sourcing of imagery, setup and maintenance of item information.
- Experience in Product Maintenance processes, managing product SKU's is desirable.
- Associate Diploma, Certificate in a relevant Electrical maintenance engineering field.
- As a Maintenance Coordinator your accountabilities include:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.