Field Maintenance jobs in New South Wales
$57,391 - $84,132 a year
- Minimum Diploma in Laboratory Technology or an equivalent qualification from a recognised tertiary institution relevant to the field of forensic biology.
- Fabrication tool maintenance and service.
- Our Sydney lab, based at the University of Sydney campus in Camperdown, is looking for an experienced Nanofabrication…
$70,000 - $85,000 a year
- This diverse role sees you also performing fence maintenance, attending field days and undertaking a range of administrative tasks.
- Category maintenance, planogram implementation, POS (Point Of Sale) execution, asset tracking, promotional activation, stock management / re-order requests and…
- Provide analysis results of any maintenance difficulties and advise customers of any changes to maintenance, inspection and training programs, which may improve…
- Conventional lighting and lamp maintenance.
- This role works as part of a team to deliver the highest technical services in the field of lighting.
- Installation and maintenance of overhead transmission conductors and cables.
- You will be required to participate in a variety of field activities including:
New South Wales
- Identifies and assists in resolving complex field technical issues and maintenance requirements pertinent to utility scale, solar project construction.
- Field Engineers are responsible for the following:
- Ø Provide direct hands on support to the onsite operations team including failure event support and root…
- Coordinate the provision of effective operations work in the region to maximise field time, equipment uptime, and completion of project works, preventative and…
Be the first to see new Field Maintenance jobs in New South Wales
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.