Fifo Electrical jobs
$60 - $110 an hour
- FIFO Opportunities available - Queensland major cities.
- Working with a market leader in the mining industry, we are currently seeking a Reliability Engineer to…
- Mechanical/ electrical (or equivalent) engineering qualifications.
- Dynamic engineering, asset management and reliability team.
- Global leader in mining and resources.
- Opportunity for diverse and varied work.
- We are partnering with a tier 1 asset owner who requires the services of both a…
- Diagnosis, repair, servicing and testing of electrical and electronic systems on a variety of heavy plant including diggers, dozers, graders and trucks.
$55 - $65 an hour
- Reading and interpreting hydraulic and auto electrical schematics, and have an understanding of software programs with CAT Electronic Technician, SIS and VIMS.
$75 an hour
- Auto Electrician with Mobile Plant Equipment (Heavy) Experience Needed.
- Join the Schlam Team - leaders in mobile maintenance and asset management.
- Develop and implement electrical maintenance strategies for a range of fixed plant and electrical infrastructure.
- Management of electrical safety on site.
$130,000 a year
- My client is a privately owned Weipa business that offers electrical services, machine and labour hire, construction and marine services.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.