Finance Manager $130,000 jobs in New South Wales
- You will have good understanding of structured finance products, preferably with knowledge or experience in structured debt and equity transactions due…
- Tertiary qualifications in one or more of finance, economics, accounting, law or public policy would prove advantageous.
- As such you will be responsible for:
- You’ll come from a varied background including audit, professional services, finance industry or another large-scale corporation.
- As an experienced finance professional who is comfortable in a high paced environment and excited by change opportunities, you could come from a variety of…
- Thorough knowledge of business areas of capital markets, asset management and/or asset finance;
- The Financial Crime Risk team, reporting to the Chief Risk…
- An exciting opportunity to join a team which is responsible for assessing and monitoring the level of compliance with the requirements of regulatory obligations…
- We are currently looking to recruit a highly experienced financial crime professional to be based in Sydney to help manage Financial Crime systems and solutions…
- The role will include coverage of retail and business banking, wealth and investment management, finance and accounting related risks, corporate governance,…
- Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets (“MIRA”) is the world’s largest infrastructure manager.
- For twenty-five years, MIRA has partnered with clients,…
- This exciting opportunity offers the chance to apply your risk skills and experience to implement and further develop Macquarie’s Operational Risk strategy.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.