Finance Transformation jobs
You refined by:
$150,000 a year
- Finance or Regulatory Reporting background would be an advantage.
- Finance or Regulatory Reporting background with a genuine interest in the Finance function, IC…
- Central to this transformation is the acquisition of a Process Analyst with RPA (Robotics Process Automation).
- To be considered for this role you will:
- The organisation are working on some large Finance Transformation projects and are looking for a Process focused Business Analyst with a Financial Services…
- You will partner with the finance leads as well as local & global stakeholders.
- This role will report into the C-suite and will assist to support them through a…
- Hence, the business requires a Business Analyst with previous exposure to Workday to join at a pivotal stage in their transformation to new systems.
$750 - $850 a day
- The role will work closely with the senior leadership team and act as a trusted advisor to the Head of Finance Transformation.
- This role is responsible for:
- Finance Transformations experience or equivalent global transformation project implementing a large technology solution.
$1,200 a day
- This is a transformation of the HR & Finance business "end to end" across an entire financial services organisation (Life insurance).
- I am working with a reputable Insurance organisation on a large scale Risk Transformation program of work and looking for strong Business Analysts with…
- Advanced knowledge in business performance reporting, finance, HR, marketing, procurement and statistical analytics.
- What are we looking for?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.