Fitter Shutdown jobs in Western Australia
You refined by:
- We're getting busier in the South West of WA and are looking for qualified and experienced tradespeople for ongoing DIDO project and shutdown work.
- Ability to complete statutory compliance work, scheduled maintenance, scheduled shutdown work, breakdown recovery on a multitude of equipment from standard…
- Proven experience working within the shutdown and mining industry.
- Readi are seeking Expressions of Interest for experienced Mechanical Fitters for upcoming…
Premium Mechanical Group
- Premium Mechanical Group are now one of the largest mining equipment maintenance specialists providing short term, long term, shutdowns, and Field Service…
- Consistent work & back to back shutdowns with various clients.
- Our Shutdowns Division is one of the busiest across the Australian Industry with consistent…
- We are currently recruiting trade qualified and experienced Mechanical Fitters for various upcoming shutdowns with our clients.
- Underground fitter: 1 year (Preferred).
- Premier People are a leading recruitment specialist, supplying quality, skilled and experienced blue-collar workers to…
Pearl Recruitment Group
$46 an hour
- We do not require previous shutdown or mining experience, just a willing attitude and seeking plenty of work.
- Must Haves (or prepared to obtain):
- To be considered, you must have previous experience working in a fixed plant mining environment.
- Previous mining experience is essential.
- Work available now and throughout the rest of the year.
- BHP, Rio Tinto and FMG inductions required.
- To be considered, you must have previous experience working…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.