Fitter Shutdown jobs in Western Australia
You refined by:
- As a minimum, you’ll be a trade qualified mechanical fitter with demonstrated experience working within a processing plant environment.
$55 an hour
- Previous mining and/or shutdown experience.
- Potential to have ongoing shutdown work within a reputable organisation.
- Day and Night shifts available.
- Blue collar: Recruiting for shutdown workers, mechanical fitters, boilermakers, trade assistants etc.
- Engineering company working with a focus on shutdowns in…
$70,000 - $75,000 a year
- This will include recruiting boilermakers, fitters, riggers etc. for construction, shutdown, workshop and projects.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.