Fitter Trades jobs in Gawler SA
Corporate Construction and Maintenance Services
St Marys SA
- Our construction company is growing, and we are currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Plumber to join our team for an immediate start.
$32 - $40 an hour
- SA’s No.1 Trades Service Business.
- We are seeking a fully qualified and hard working Plumber / Gas Fitter to join our domestic maintenance team.
$30 - $32 an hour
- 4 weeks) for a trade qualified fitter with a current Gantry Crane HRW ticket.
- Based in the Northern suburbs currently have a short term role (approx.
Freshwater Systems Australia
- We would also be interested to hear from potential candidates from Electrical, Plumbing, Boiler Maker or Fitter and Turner trades who are looking for new…
$38 an hour
- Mechanical Fitter Trade Certificate (Australian Recognized).
- We are currently experiencing a demand for electricians and fitters in South Australia.
$80,000 - $100,000 a year
- Our Client is a leading Trades Services provider to the Domestic South Australian Market.
- With increased work loads with the expanding Renewable Energy market…
- Mechanic (Stripper and Fitter) - Diagnose and repair general mechanical faults, Dismantle and fit new mechanical parts, suspension, engines, exhausts, carry out…
Osborne Richardson Australia
- The site is running well and with a technically strong team of fitters and electricians beneath you, the focus on this role is around strategic leadership and…
$200,000 a year
- Heavy Duty Diesel Fitters | Plant Mechanics | HD Fitters, OEM trained or those diesel mechanics who have previous experience maintaining mobile plant makes such…
$35 an hour
- Own basic hand tools of the trade.
- Must have formal qualifications as a Diesel Mechanic Australian trade indentured.
- Adhering to deadlines and budgets.
Be the first to see new Fitter Trades jobs in Gawler SA
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.