Fitters Heavy Duty jobs
You refined by:
Mackay QLD (undo)
- Readi have an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to join our team as a Heavy Duty Mechanic (HD Fitter) for operations in Mackay Paget.
- We are looking for experienced Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics to join our Queensland Shutdown team.
- Australian recognised Trade Certificate for Heavy Mobile Plant.
- Experience & Skillset - Heavy Diesel mechanics and field service fitters with demonstrated OEM equipment experience – excavator specific diagnosis is highly…
- Heavy Diesel Fitting trade qualification.
- Demonstrate experience in the repair and maintenance of Heavy Mobile Equipment.
- Minimum 3 years post trade exposure.
$60 an hour
- Trade qualified Fitter or Electrician.
- Repairs and preventative maintenance of Preparation Plant and Heavy Equipment.
- $60.00/hour | Super Paid on Every Hour.
- You will exhibit an unwavering commitment to Zero Harm & utilise your Heavy Duty Tyre Fitting expertise in an environment that fosters progression and…
- As the successful candidate, your role as a Diesel Fitter will see you providing preventative maintenance and repairs to CAT and Liebherr Heavy earthmoving…
- Our client specialises in maintenance, repair and overhaul of heavy duty engines, powertrain, propulsion and gas compression systems for underground equipment.
- Workshop duties as required including housekeeping.
- Trade qualified Diesel Fitter or Mechanic.
- Experience working on heavy earthmoving equipment incl.
- You will be doing field service as well as on site workshop duties on heavy mobile plant.
- Diesel Fitting experience with Heavy Earthmoving Equipment.
Be the first to see new Fitters Heavy Duty jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.