Fixed Asset jobs in Brisbane QLD
$110,000 a year
- Manage the multiple fixed asset registers across the Group.
- Reconcile Aus fixed asset subledger to the general ledger monthly to identify and resolve variances.
Nova Systems ANZ
- As a professional services firm, we recognise that it’s our people who are our greatest asset.
- You'll be working on site with clients participating in/managing…
- The ability to develop ground-breaking technologies is one of our key assets and our people make it happen.
- The company’s engineering, planning and operations,…
Brisbane Central Business District QLD
- Stock control, management and fixed assets maintenance.
- Interesting & varied role - Growing automotive organisation.
- Process payroll for 30 staff.
$35 - $37 an hour
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register.
- Attractive Hourly Rate - Immediate Start.
- On-site Parking - Northside Location.
- Assisting with month-end processing;
Alchemy Recruitment Consulting
- Proven track record of identifying and estimating benefits, conducting value analysis and developing business cases in in complex asset intensive organisations;
Queensland Treasury Corporation
- Please note that this is a 12 month fixed term role.
- Fit-for-purpose CMDB to record an accurate current-state picture of our hardware and software assets.
$75,000 a year
- Your special accounting skills will see you involved in everything from preparing journal entries, monthly and year-end closings through to bank reconciliations…
$60,000 - $85,000 a year
- Our market leading client is a highly well respected Australian brand which has grown from strength to strength in recent years.
- Assist in the audit process.
- Control of company fixed assets and JV fixed asset register.
- Great opportunity to work for a global Japanese company.
- Experience in similar role is required.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.