Fleet Maintenance jobs in Truganina VIC
- In the role of Ground Resource Allocator, you will be responsible for the coordination of labour coverage to a designated operational area to maximise…
- Reducing reactive maintenance through planned maintenance activities;
- Experience using Maximo in a maintenance environment;
- What you will need for this role.
- Our Client is an industry leader in the truck tanker trailer maintenance, aviation refueling tankers & repair sector across Australia.
- Create and maintain accurate C-CBRNE fleet maintenance planning data to be loaded into both Babcock and ADF systems.
- A global solution being delivered locally.
- Our Client is seeking experienced, fully qualified Heavy Diesel Mechanics to complete preventative maintenance on their fleet of Trucks and Cranes.
- Conducting preventative fleet maintenance, modifications, efficiency and preservation; and.
- Heavy and Line maintenance experience with AW139;
- Completing and processing site maintenance documentation.
- Day to day preventative and corrective maintenance of the equipment.
- Work type: Permanent - Full Time.
- Aid in the continuous improvement of standard processes & procedures across the Classic fleet maintenance contracts.
- It’s all about progress.
- Support maintenance planner to plan preventative / corrective maintenance activities and overhaul programs.
- Application of preventative maintenance strategies…
- Assist / perform preventative maintenance tasks in conformance with the approved maintenance manual.
- Assist in the continuous review of maintenance regime to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.