Floor Staff jobs in Marsden QLD
Sort by: relevance -
- Take advantage of generous staff benefits.
- Encompassing a 300 machine gaming floor, Gardens Café, Grange Buffet, multiple function rooms, Sports Bar,…
- Previous experience supervision and coordinating staff is an advantage.
- Public Areas, Guest Rooms, Guest Floors, Stock Room and Laundry.
- In this role you will:
- Assist in coordinating staff recognition and site cultural calendar events.
- Manage the ordering and re-ordering and issuing of staff uniforms.
- Time is spent educating on the retail floor.
- Creates excitement and FUN for our guests on the retail floor.
- Unpacking, counting, tagging as required, folding,…
- Controlling security access to floor and computer directories.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with staff and…
- This role is primarily for someone to work on the registers as a till person, with occasional need to assist other staff members on the floor.
$57,350 a year
- Attracting and recruiting Franchised Personal Trainers and floor instructors who live and love fitness.
- Industry leading learning and development - we pride…
$86,674 - $94,748 a year
- Additionally, in accordance with the University’s Staff Code of Conduct – Governing Policy, all staff are expected to display professional behaviour,…
- Conducting staff training & coaching to drive KPI performance.
- Ensuring daily replenishment of shop floor is accurate & efficient.
- Made up of team on the floor & behind the bar.
- A big part of this role will be the training & guiding our amazing staff to be even more incredible.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.