Fly in Fly Out,mines No Experience $80,000 jobs in Strathpine QLD
$70,000 - $90,000 a year
- Experience (or willingness to learn) geomorphic based designs.
- Assist with planning for closure and integrated life of mine designs;
Johnathan Thurston Academy
- Our family-friendly rosters offer a genuine work-life balance and we offer a fly in/fly out experience for our employees, with chartered flights several days a…
- Knowledge of/experience in exploration or mine geology, would be preferred;
- Maptek™ is the world leader in developing industry-leading software for mine…
Health Workforce Queensland
- > The ability to work a fly in fly out (two week on - one week off) service delivery roster and stay in the local community (RFDS will provide accommodation).
- You will be required to draw upon your previous experience in mine planning, design and scheduling.
- Short and medium term mine design.
- No Australian GP fellowship required*.
- Primary Care experience essential with experience in rural/remote setting and/or emergency care highly desirable,…
- Experience with Lambda functions (events, classes etc.).
- Some experience with javaScrit & Node.JS or TypeScript.
- WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU.
- The role is based in regional QLD so the roster would be a 3/1 fly in fly out basis with accommodation being provided by the client.
$147,289 a year
- All medical seniorities and levels of clinical experience (junior doctors through to Specialists/GPs).
- Therefore, no matter what you or your colleagues wish to…
- A fly in and fly out registered nurse in the Aged Care Industry is a pretty unique role to put on the CV.
- Travelling to an Aged Care facility, this is likely by…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.