Food jobs in Central Coast NSW
- Conduct quality audits in a methodical and detailed manner to verify that the organisations' food safety program is compliant.
- Sound Like The Job For You?
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- Minimum 4 years' experience in food manufacturing.
- Opportunity to grow in an Australian owned leading food business.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in food manufacturing.
- You will be highly motivated and driven with a background in food Manufacturing.
- Ensuring onsite compliance standards around Accreditation, WHS and Food Standard are continually applied.
- Macquarie Park location + Regional Travel.
Re Group / Yes
Macquarie Park NSW
- Plus weekly on-campus events such as fresh food market stalls, seasonal activities, festivals, cultural & sport celebrations.
$75,000 - $90,000 a year
- Our client is a a contract manufacturing company focusing on food, pharmaceutical, and cosmetics.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Quality Assurance in either…
- Our client is a growing, leading Australian novel vaccine research company, GMP manufacturer and Global supplier of live vaccines to the intensively farmed food…
- Opportunity to have a significant impact on the growth of the company.
- Critical position working with a well-established business listed on the ASX.
- Our client is one of Australia's largest businesses within the food industry.
- You will be a highly motivated and driven Manufacturing professional with a…
The Doss House
The Rocks NSW
- Organise and correctly storing food supplies.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- Monitor and order food and kitchen supplies.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.