Food jobs in Central Coast NSW
You refined by:
St Leonards NSW (undo)
- Food preparation and food safety.
- Kitchen Hands & Customer Service Assistants.
- Make great new mates, earn your own cash, thrive in a busy kitchen and serve up…
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Our client provides a diverse range of consumer food and beverage products including.
- Temporary to permanent positions with progression.
- Delivering pizzas and other products to customers.
- Providing quality customer service at the door.
- Wearing correct Personal Protective Equipment.
- Deliver food of exceptional quality and in line with strict food safety guidelines.
- It’s time to level up.
- This is your opportunity to join Oporto’s family of…
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Hold a valid learner permit or drivers licence.
- No pre-existing injuries (such as knee or back problems).
- Temporary role with opportunity to go Permanent.
- Full training and ongoing support.
- A global leading FMCG company in the Food and Beverage industry in St…
St Leonards NSW
- We are looking for experience cafe all rounder.
- The person must have two years salad and sandwiches making experience.
- Feel free to apply with your resume.
Rough & Bare Wholefood Kitchen
St Leonards NSW
- We are a Whole foods Cafe with focus on education, fun, transparency, staff and customers.
- Rough and Bare St Leonards has been open for over one and a half…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.