Food jobs in Central Coast NSW
You refined by:
- Now hiring at 18 George St, Woy Woy.
Oceana Traders - Seafood Merchants
- Now hiring at 31 Old Barrenjoey Road, Avalon Beach.
- Now hiring at 6-14 Castle St, Castle Hill.
- Preparing foods in accordance with the menu.
- Preparing foods for catering orders as required.
- Washing of dishes and cleaning of food preparation areas.
- GYG will dominate fast casual Mexican dining by always delivering remarkable food and service experiences.
- Guzman y Gomez (GYG) Mexican Taquerias are fast paced…
- Daily monitoring of food safety and general OH&S.
- Restaurant services - overseeing both food and service elements.
- Kindness l Care l Respect.
- Holding relevant food handling certificates.
- Plan nutritionally balanced meals consisting of five-food groups over the course of the day.
$50,000 a year
- Examining food products to ensure quality regulating temperatures of ovens, grills and other cooking equipment preparing and cooking food.
Small Bar Crows Nest
Crows Nest NSW
$57,500 - $65,000 a year
- Food safety around all our food products.
- You can cook simple food and be good at it.
- Who We Are: Small Bar Crows Nest.
- What you will you do:
The Manly Greenhouse
$50,000 - $59,999 a year
- Preparing and cooking food as per The Greenhouse Manly food menu items.
- Experience in cooking special dietary food items.
- Train the new staff members.
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.