Food Beverage Attendant jobs in Cecil Hills NSW
- Preparing food and beverages within the cafe.
- Generous employee reward and recognition program.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities.
- You will be able to confidently converse with our guests, explaining the menu and beverage options, assisting with dietary requirements, and upselling where…
$26.03 an hour
- Minimum 6 months experience as a waiter or waitress, food & beverage attendant, food runner, function, banquet, fine-dining or al a carte waitstaff.
- InterContinental Sydney Double Bay is an exclusive address offering luxury and privacy at its finest, located in the leafy Eastern Suburbs village of Double Bay…
- Maintain standards of hygiene for food handling and presentation.
- We are currently seeking a Food, Beverage & Gaming Attendants to join our team on a part-time…
- Providing efficient and accurate service of food & beverage items to customers in bar areas and/or functions.
- Members and patrons are drawn to our club; as they…
- Good food and beverage service skills.
- Assists, takes orders and serves food and beverage to guest according to the established sequence and procedures.
- Delivering food and beverage service in a professional and, at times, discreet manner.
- Food and beverage experience – min 1 year desired.
- Replenish food and beverage amenities.
- Change cutlery depending upon food ordered.
- Knowledge of the food safety regulations.
- Reset and tidy the area.
- Whether you’re preparing drinks exactly as our guests want or serving them delicious food, you’ll be devoted to creating memorable experiences across our…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.