Food Production $70,800 jobs
Sort by: relevance -
$87,041 - $94,749 a year
- The Urban Food Production Strategy recognises the community’s desire for a thriving and resilient local food system.
- $87,041 - $94,749 per annum (pro rata).
- Implementing and managing productions plan to achieve efficiency and utilisation targets for the business operations.
- The key challenges of this role will be:
- Knowledge of all industry standards, principles and practices – food production, HACCP.
- Minimum five years’ experience in FMCG or a similar Production Manager…
- Riviana Foods is a gourmet food distribution, sales and marketing company wholly owned by SunRice.
- Supervision, scheduling and leadership of the production team…
- Significant Production Leadership Experience in an FMCG manufacturing environment.
- For decades they have been supplying high quality product to all major…
- You’ll need tertiary qualifications in science or food technology coupled some practical experience in the food production / manufacturing sector.
$90,000 - $110,000 a year
- Manage all aspects of crop production including;
- They are investment specialists in agriculture and livestock production and supply, selected the basis of their…
- This exciting Food Scientist role involves taking a design concept through to launch and liaising with stakeholders across the group and team within the…
- Reporting to the Site Production Coordinator, this role administers all general administration functions for our Blends facility.
- Assist in creating, reviewing and maintaining feed formulations, within the parameters of a production environment, whilst aligning to high Company and Industry…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.