Food Production Manager jobs
You refined by:
Blaze Staffing Solutions Pty Ltd
$75,000 - $80,000 a year
- Working in partnership with the production and quality teams to achieve production targets, improving production and process reliability.
- Production unit or large food service environment.
- This role will see you assist in the production of approximately 1500 plus, primarily.
- Culinary excellence - a passion for food and knowledge of current food trends.
- Proven experience in production operations.
- Find out more at www.spotless.com.au.
- Strong kitchen background with a range of experience in food preparation, service & production.
- We are on a quest to find and secure an experienced chef to…
Superior Food Group
- Prior experience working in food environment preferred but not essential.
- General housekeeping duties in the warehouse or production area and duties as assigned…
The Fresh Collective
- Check off all food and equipment on arrival to site, and before leaving site.
- The chefs in the catering team work in our production areas and on location at…
$27 - $29 an hour
- Experience working in the food industry.
- At OzStaff we are passionate about connecting the right people with the right jobs in a way that inspires success!
- In all that we grow, we are committed to sustainable production and growing.
- We export to some of the most demanding markets in the world, so food safety is…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.