Food Production Manager jobs
You refined by:
- This role is responsible for overseeing the daily and weekly production activity to ensure production is delivered to budget.
- Out of hours work may be required.
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- Alongside this you will be responsible for the production planning, product standards and quality are met.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5+ years’…
- Maintenance and implementation of food production systems and processes.
- Supervise production process to ensure product quality meets customer specifications.
- Manage production performance so that production KPIs are achieved.
- Ensure GMP and quality standards are adhered during production.
- Implementing and managing productions plan to achieve efficiency and utilisation targets for the business operations.
- The key challenges of this role will be:
- Ensure all production targets are met.
- Previous food manufacturing experience (highly desirable).
- Run plant to maximum efficiency to optimise production.
Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs VIC
- Responsible for the assessment and coordination of training programs for all production personnel involved in food production including induction and routine…
- CopRice is the animal foods division of SunRice and is a leading supplier of nutrition products to the companion animal and livestock sectors.
$120,000 - $140,000 a year
- Strong experience in manufacturing management in the food industry.
- Your new company, an established and reputable food manufacturing organisation, have been…
- Knowledge of food and facility security requirements.
- Working knowledge of food laws – must have minimum 10 years' prior relevant experience in the Food /…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.