Food Production Manager jobs in Sydney NSW
- Experience in menu planning and production.
- Maintain and continuously improve food presentation, service and standards.
- Strong financial and budgeting skills.
- Any direct experience within a sizable glass production business will be greatly desired.
- We are proud to provide high quality glass packaging for beer, wine,…
- Management and responsibility for ensuring raw and packaging material meets production demands, COA, shelf life;
- What you’ll do with Mars Wrigley:
$95,000 - $110,000 a year
- My client has been established Australian owned manufacturer with production across multiple states enabling them to distribute nationally.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$25 an hour
- You will work closely with the Production Manager to successfully follow procedures.
- Due to an increase in production, there is a requirement for Production…
- FoodCo is a key business within the Australian Food Group.
- It is the natural evolution of our passion for food, innovation and our customers.
- Our vision is to be the leading and most innovative local food company, creating food that people love.
- Responsible for supporting the Planning Manager in the…
- Reporting into the Production Team Manager, you will work as part of the production team to ensure that our bread products are produced in a safe, timely and…
- You will report directly to the Unit Plant Manager and be responsible for maximising production performance whilst ensuring a safety and quality first culture.
- Become knowledgeable in ag related management and production issues.
- Knowledge of or exposure to Agriculture or primary production.
Be the first to see new Food Production Manager jobs in Sydney NSW
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.