Food Production Manager jobs
- Become one of the management team in Queensland’s leading vegetable production companies.
- They’re generational farmers who innovate & push boundaries to grow…
- Manage production performance so that production KPIs are achieved.
- Ensure GMP and quality standards are adhered during production.
$83,087 a year
- Broad experience in both creative production and marketing;
- We have a beautiful climate, rich oceans, vast forests and healthy food.
- WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU.
- Maintenance and implementation of food production systems and processes.
- Supervise production process to ensure product quality meets customer specifications.
- Implementing and managing productions plan to achieve efficiency and utilisation targets for the business operations.
- The key challenges of this role will be:
- Knowledge of food and facility security requirements.
- Working knowledge of food laws – must have minimum 10 years' prior relevant experience in the Food /…
$120,000 - $140,000 a year
- Strong experience in manufacturing management in the food industry.
- Your new company, an established and reputable food manufacturing organisation, have been…
- Motivated and driven to excel in food services.
- As a result of continuous investment in their production equipment and processes, and ongoing strict staff…
- CopRice is the animal foods division of SunRice and is a leading supplier of nutrition products to the companion animal and livestock sectors.
$80,000 - $110,000 a year
- Previous sales experience within the food processing machinery sector is advantageous.
- This business is an Australian market leader within the food processing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.