Food Production Manager jobs
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement within your team and the production team.
- Dry food, grocery, and health and personal care), fresh produce, beverage,…
$110,000 - $130,000 a year
- Experience in a meat production facility (ideally beef).
- Due to promotion, there is now the requirement for a Senior Account Manager to join the friendly Sales…
Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs VIC
- Exciting opportunity to work in a growing Food business.
- Tertiary qualification in Food Science/Technology OR quality assurance related discipline.
- We are currently seeking an experienced Engineering Manager to join an established food production company.
- Substantial experience in a similar role at a fast…
$160,000 - $180,000 a year
- Manage the 80 staff across engineering and production.
- Covering maintenance, manufacturing and projects the Plant Manager will:
- Run the P&L for the facility.
- Reporting into the Production Team Manager, you will work as part of the production team to ensure that our bread products are produced in a safe, timely and…
- Responsible for efficient, high-quality coffee production.
- Great opportunity for career progression (supervisor & cafe Manager).
- What are we looking for?
- Why an Apprenticeship with Mars Food?
- Mars Food covers the cost of your Cert IV in Fabrication – complete your apprenticeship qualified and with no debt!
- Liaise with the Sales Manager regarding required produce specifications.
- Our fast-paced company is seeking a passionate, responsible, enthusiastic and "hands-on…
Blaze Staffing Solutions Pty Ltd
$75,000 - $80,000 a year
- The positions will involve working from Monday to Friday, supporting the Production Manager with coordination of all shift activities and production objectives.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.