Full Time jobs in Earlwood NSW
- Both Full time and Part time work available.
- We are looking for Full time and Part time Bus Driver to join our team.
- Bus Operator - State Transit Authority.
- Full time equivelent, rostered shifts 24/7.
- Ongoing and Temporary Youth Officers – Cobham Youth Justice Centre, St Marys.
- About Cobham Youth Justice Centre.
- Legal Aid NSW is the largest legal aid agency in Australia, comprising of a Central Sydney office and 25 regional offices in metropolitan and regional centres…
- We want to hear from you, for full details on the specific duties of a TAFE NSW teacher please review the position description and information package.
- Job Title: Customer Relations Officer.
- Job Grade / Classification: Clerk Grade 3/4.
- This role is part of a team which facilitates the Government of NSW in…
- Please note that an eligibility list may be created for this position, and position(s) of the same classification that subsequently become vacant may be filled…
- Temporary full time appointment for a period up to 30 June 2022.
- The role provides the full range of administrative support to team members to ensure the…
- High level planning and organisational skills with the ability to be flexible, meet deadlines within short time frames and to manage changing priorities.
- MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT, ERA LEVEL 4 - WAVERLEY.
- Actively contribute in supporting STA to provide safe and reliable bus operations.
- Closing Date 27-Jan-2020.
- Tell us about a time you have provided high quality customer service to clients on the telephone and in person.
- What we can offer you.
- Closing Date 02-Feb-2020.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.