Full Time jobs in Earlwood NSW
You refined by:
Account Executive (undo)
- At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion.
- We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more…
- At a time when consumers are connected and empowered like never before, Sprinklr is helping the world's largest brands provide amazing experiences at every turn…
- What makes Gartner Sales a GREAT fit for you?
- When you join Gartner, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no…
- Identifies accounts with high "close" potential, qualifies sales opportunities, and forecasts time frames to close business.
- The JMP and SAS Connection.
- Superior time management skills and strong attention to detail.
- Negotiate effectively based on value and time to close.
- 30%+ travel as and when required.
- Educate prospective and existing clients regarding the translation process, including how TransPerfect charges, justification for turnaround time, and…
- You go out of your way to ensure you bring in the right people at the right time and value their contribution.
- Your colleagues would describe you as;
- 5-7 years of technology sales experience with a focus on outside sales (quota-carrying).
- Experience is selling to Australian Federal Government Customers.
- The Account Executive will prospect, identify, sell and maintain sales relationships within his/her assigned territory.
- Ability to track activity in Salesforce.
- It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
- We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.