Full Time jobs in Earlwood NSW
$130,000 - $142,350 a year
- Join a complex civil contractor on an excellent diverse project selection.
- Genuine autonomous role - You call the shots commercially.
$45,000 - $55,000 a year
- Ability to work across a number of projects at any one time.
- We, at Ecotec Global, are seeking an experienced, motivated Contract Administrator for a…
MCS Civil (NSW) Pty Ltd
$65,000 - $74,999 a year
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- MCS Civil (NSW) are seeking a contract administrator with 2 years relevant experience, with a diploma in business…
David Campbell Building Pty Ltd
- Full time position with flexible employment arrangement.
- Looking to work across a range of exciting and innovative projects?
Tower Crane Hire Company
North Sydney NSW
$50,000 - $70,000 a year
- This full-time permanent position is responsible for overseeing all office day-to-day tasks.
- Ability to work under pressure and time management skills.
Triton Search and Select
$75,000 - $110,000 a year
- A Tier 2 Commercial Builder with an envious run of project wins and growth amongst its competition.
- With a strong structure and well respected senior management…
$80,000 - $110,000 a year
- We are currently working in partnership with on of Sydney's up and coming construction companies who was established over 15 years ago.
- We are currently looking to secure the services of a Contract Administrator to work on commercial office fit out projects.
Purple Patch Consulting
$140,000 a year
- We are seeking full-time Contracts Administrator to join thier NSW team.
- Reviewing and providing advice on extension of time claims.
- This is a growth position.
Simpl Recruitment PTY LTD
Macquarie Park NSW
$130,000 a year
- We have an Immediate start for a Contract Administrator to join a Civil contractor here in Sydney.
- This role is paying $130k base + Super + Vehicle.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.