Full Time jobs in Earlwood NSW
$80,000 - $100,000 a year
- Collecting and analysing scope of works to estimate the cost of labour, machines, subcontractors, time and any other associated costs which may impact the…
$140,000 - $160,000 a year
- Delivering accurate and timely trade break ups of documentation, appropriate trade subcontractor selection lists, liaising with subcontractors to ensure they…
- Leading the full tender process.
- Impressive organisational and time management skills.
- This award highlights the team's excellence in fitout work, professional…
- Good time management abilities and attention for detail.
- An Estimator is required by an established Tier 2 Builder in Northern Sydney, to tender on education,…
Building Careers Australia
- National and reputable construction company with experience in Industrial, Commercial, Residential and Retail sectors seeking an experienced estimator looking…
$150,000 a year
- About the Company & Role of Estimator.
- An opportunity for an experienced Estimator has become available with a well respected Construction Company, who are…
- Ability to manage multiple tenders at one time.
- About the company: My client is a prominent Commercial builder with a history of diverse and exciting projects…
$150,000 a year
- Estimator role, salary negotiable to attract the best.
- Ideally seeking an individual from a Tier 2 or 3 background.
- Package negotiable to attract the best.
$130,000 - $160,000 a year
- Leading Civil Contractor specialising in RMS, Civil, Remediation, Demolition & Excavation, Drains, and Stormwater.
- Reporting to the Chief Estimator, you will:
Veracity talent solutions
$110,000 a year
- Our client is a market leading and established construction company that build Luxury and iconic homes in the Northern Suburbs valued up to $4 million, high-end…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.