Full Time jobs in Narraweena NSW
You refined by:
Executive Assistant (undo)
- Excellent time keeping and application to the job.
- Ensure the Partners area and meeting room is clean and tidy at all times.
- Assist with PR as required.
- A career that makes a real difference.
- Would you like to join a company that’s currently redefining the future of Australia?
- A bit about your role.
- With the greatest respect CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time.
- You will need to love working in an upbeat, fast-paced agile…
Policy, Strategy & Science
- Provide executive support and administration services to the Executive Director.
- Work within a small, highly engaged team.
- These questions are shown below.
$69,663 - $79,695 a year
- For the full list of role responsibilities and selection criteria please download the position description from our website.
- In this role, you will:
- Please note the position is open for a week, and all applications close on 21st Oct 2019.
- That’s the number of Digital Lighthouse projects powering our digital…
Office of the Coordinator- General
- Manage diary appointments and daily schedules on behalf of senior executive management to ensure appropriate access to, and optimal and effective use of the…
Gilbert + Tobin
- Gilbert + Tobin is a top tier corporate law firm recognised in Chambers Global and Asia Pacific Legal 500 as an expert in its fields.
- G+T is a social firm.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- The ability to deal with confidential information and manage multiple priorities whilst conducting yourself professionally at all times will be key to your…
- Paid shared leave (inclusive of paid superannuation during this time);
- QBE Insurance Group is one of the world's top 20 general insurance and reinsurance…
Be the first to see new Full Time jobs in Narraweena NSW
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.