Full Time jobs in Oxford Falls NSW
You refined by:
$40 an hour
- This is a full time temporary job offering overtime and paid allowances.
- Carpentry - On Going Work - Carpentry.
- What you'll need to succeed:
$50,000 - $70,000 a year
- 02 8063 3300 from 8am - 4pm, Monday to Friday (Sydney/Melbourne time).
- Ordering and selecting timbers and materials, and preparing layouts.
$70,000 - $75,000 a year
- Luna Park Sydney is where Guests are invited to “Experience the Magic” of a unique and beautifully restored 1930's art deco amusement park.
B&M Building Group
$35 - $60 an hour
- B & M Building Group are currently seeking highly skilled and qualified Carpenter’s to work on Luxury Homes, Heritage Refurbishment & Boutique Multi-Res sites…
Build X Construction Group
- We are a rapidly growing company in Sydney offering Handyman & Carpentry services.
- Our Property Maintenance / Renovation division is seeking a Full-Time,…
CF Global Group
$66,000 - $67,000 a year
- Full time work and excellent working environment.
- To be considered for this role you must also have a white card, an unrestricted drivers licence, your own…
Madaffim PTY LTD
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- Experience within the Carpenter industry• Qualifications as a carpenter• Problem Solving skills• Good communication skills• Time efficient and good…
- Gartner Rose has been a leading proponent in the building construction, project management and cost planning business for over 25 years.
Australian Timber Flooring Solutions
$65,000 - $75,000 a year
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills.
- Willingness to follow safety guidelines at all times.
- Excellent attitude to work and professional at all…
Cauchi Building Pty Ltd
$70,000 - $90,000 a year
- Full time positions are currently available within the company for experienced Carpenters.
- Must have a full carpentry tool kit and a ute.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.