Full Time jobs in Wyndham Vale VIC
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Contract Administrator (undo)
Aultun Property Group
- We are seeking a full time contract administrator to support our project team.
- Administer and maintain request for information, site instructions, extension of…
- Casual to part time role with intention to increase to full time provided hard work, dedication & experience is shown.
$100,000 - $150,000 a year
- Local brand with a well-established name.
- Commercial, Industrial & Mixed Use Residential projects.
- Excellent entry-level role with great career progression.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- Strong time management and communication skills.
- Exposure to the full development process of Apartments, Offices and Townhouses.
- You will be responsible for:
- Please note, candidates with FULL WORKING RIGHTS in Australia will be considered for this role.
- Over the last 10+ years, our client has become synonymous with…
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
- Our client has an established reputation within the tiling and stone industries.
- Our client works with builders such as Probuild, Brookfield Multiplex and the…
Nobul VIC Pty Ltd
$80,000 - $110,000 a year
- Your new company is well respected in the industry, has a great reputation with their subbies and has a healthy pipeline of projects.
$90,000 - $110,000 a year
- Our client is a well known commercial builder working across retail, health, aged care, education and industrial D&C projects ranging from $1-$25M in value.
$150,000 a year
- Our client is well known for the delivery of high quality and extremely detailed built form projects.
- All projects have a focus on innovation and design,…
$110,000 - $160,000 a year
- Our Client is one of Melbourne's quiet achievers;
- They don't court the spotlight but go about their business effectively and efficiently.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.