Full Time Legal jobs
You refined by:
Sydney NSW (undo)
- As a Lawyer or Associate in our Digital & Technology Legal team your impact will be seen by:
- Realising the value of an integrated offer by combining legal…
- Legal Assistants are responsible for providing administrative support to our legal team and clients alike.
- We’re a tech-driven services business that operates…
- We provide exceptional legal services across the full spectrum of matters, including major transactions, projects and significant disputes, offering strategic…
$68,000 a year
- Our client is located in NSW and is seeking a Full time Physiotherapist.
- Perform individual assessments for each client in accordance with all applicable…
- We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and…
- Please note applicants must have permanent legal rights to work in Australia.
- Feel your heart beat like it did when you stepped onto the field, the court, or…
- Job Category Legal and Justice.
- The Legal Officer role is responsible for the carriage of a varied and complex prosecution legal practice which would require…
Guardian News & Media
- The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal skills, an understanding of challenges in community management, strong computer and internet literacy…
Moray & Agnew Lawyers
- The ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- We have offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra, Newcastle and Perth and specialise in the areas…
$74,338 - $84,116 a year
- 18 Oct 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time.
- 03 Nov 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time.
- Commitment to integrity and sensitivity in interacting with marginalised or at…
Be the first to see new Full Time Legal jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.