Function Events $52,000 jobs in Melbourne VIC
- BDO is the largest mid-market accounting and professional service provider globally.
- Our culture is collaborative and personal;
Box Hill VIC
- Coordination and management for meetings, functions & events.
- Provide central point of contact and coordination for BHH Administration office functions.
- Manage and coordinate meetings, functions and events as required.
- 29 Nov 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time.
- EIC Activities is focused on the future of engineering…
- Co-ordination and project management of a wide range of internal and external events and seminars.
- Our Business Development, Communications and Marketing (BCM)…
- Active participation in industry-level events.
- Proven CCO expertise in retail banking, and experience with setting up a second line of defence function.
- Monitoring and reviewing risk events, tracking to completion.
- Previous role as a data scientist and/or previous role in an audit or assurance function (at least…
- Continually look to improve systems and processes within the recruitment function;
- You will work closely with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders…
$80,000 a year
- This organisation is a leader in the private equity industry.
- They have a large global footprint and have investors in many regions.
- Monthly office and quarterly team events, mid year functions, Christmas party, annual awards nights, high performers trips, individual awards to dine in top…
- Connect new contacts and drive awareness of the event.
- Follow-up on engaged leads around the event from content downloads and email activity.
Be the first to see new Function Events $52,000 jobs in Melbourne VIC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.