Fund Accountant jobs in Sydney NSW
You refined by:
Sydney NSW (undo)
- Reconciling fund performance with the front office.
- The Fund Accountant will be responsible for the preparation and submission of daily and monthly investment…
$85,000 a year
- Due to continuous & substantial growth, an exciting opportunity for a skilled Fund Accountant has arisen.
- Reporting to the Fund Accounting Manager, you will be…
Fitzgerald Jenkins Recruitment
$85,000 - $95,000 a year
- Knowledge of relevant fund accounting software:
- Our client, a global player in the Financial Services industry are currently seeking an experienced Supervisor…
Cohen and Krass
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
- Have experience in the preparation and review of financial accounts and income tax returns for individuals, partnerships, companies, trusts and superannuation…
$100,000 - $115,000 a year
- An award winning Investment / Asset Management Firm is currently seeking a high calibre Qualified Accountant to assist in the expansion of their fund reporting…
- Real Estate / Funds background will be highly desirable.
- This is a rare opportunity to work with the Senior Fund Accounting Manager, taking responsibility for…
- The preparation and lodgement of BAS for superannuation funds.
- The resolution of ATO queries in regards to member and fund activities;
- What’s in it for me?
- Australian Funds Manager passionate about putting their customers first.
- Experience in a management accountant position with demonstrated FP&A experience.
$80,000 - $100,000 a year
- The right person for this role will be an experienced Financial Accountant.
- You'll find our unique financial set-up (such as the provision fund) interesting and…
APPRECIATING RECRUITMENT GROUP
- Our client is a well-known funds management business and they currently have an opening for an experienced accountant on a 3-month contract basis.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.